Multivendor eCommerce marketplaces are large scale eCommerce stores where vendors can sell their products and services. It is very popular due to its flexibility and high-income rates. It requires minimum costs and offers new prospects.
At the end of this course, you will be able to set up a Beautiful, Responsive and Functional Multivendor eCommerce business website like Jumia, Konga, Amazon or eBay. Your Multivendor website will allow multiple vendors to add and display their products on one eCommerce website.
What your get on sign up
- Free Domain Name (.pw or .xyz) & Free Hosting
- Professional Video Tutorial and Pictorial Guides
- WhatsApp Training Group & One on One access to Tutor
What are the requirements?
- No Experience Required. Complete Beginners Welcome!
- Working PC with Internet Access
- 3 browsers installed (Chrome and Firefox)
What you will learn
- Create a website like Jumia, Konga, Amazon or Ebay that allows buying and selling of physical or downloadable products
- Add unlimited number of products to your site.
- Create a revenue sharing module for all vendors
- Vendors will be able to will create & manage their account, view customers, and create coupons.
- Site owner will set the limit on the number of stores each vendor is allowed to open
- Create additional pages where vendors can get their questions answered
- Integrate Facebook & Twitter into their website for marketing
Who this course is for:
- Anyone. This Course is for anyone with a desire to learn
- Anyone Who Wants To Start Their Own Online Shop
- People who want to start an online business
- Anyone who wants to build an online store
- Owners of a physical store looking for a new outlet for their products
- Students interested in learning the WordPress platform
- People interested in eCommerce
SETUP THEMES AND PLUGINS
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration : 10 day
- Max Students : 5000
- Enrolled : 950
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self
- Certificate : YES
- Hosting/Domain : Free