Hotel Housekeeping is an activity of keeping the hotel clean, tidy, and up to the highest standard of conduct. This tutorial introduces you to various concerns of Hotel Housekeeping such as principles of housekeeping, types of cleanings, and standard operating procedures of cleaning. It also introduces you to housekeeping equipment and agents, guest supplies, types of hotel rooms, and laundry management.
This tutorial teaches basic terms and abbreviations used in hotel housekeeping. After going through this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise of retail management basics from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is prepared for the beginners to help them understand basics of Hotel Housekeeping. It will help all those readers who are keen on making a career in Hospitality and Tourism.
We assume the reader has basic knowledge of hotel and tourism businesses. Creativity, passion for physical work, and communication skill are a plus.
- Hotel Housekeeping – Introduction
- Hotel Housekeeping – Staff Duties
- Hotel Housekeeping – Principles
- Housekeeping – Types of Hotels and Rooms
- Hotel Housekeeping – Cleanings
- Hotel Housekeeping – Cleaning Equipment
- Hotel Housekeeping – Standard Procedures
- Hotel Housekeeping – Linen Maintenance
- Hotel Housekeeping – Guest Supplies
- Coordination & Work Records
- Duration : 5 week
- Enrolled : 1966
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self