Front Office Management in the hotel industry involves the work of reserving accommodations in the hotel, registering guests, maintaining guest accounts with the hotel, night auditing, and coordination with various other departments for providing best guest services.
This tutorial teaches the basic terms related to the front office department of the hotel. After going through this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise of tourism basics from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is prepared for the beginners to help them understand the basics of a hotel’s front office management. The ones who are keen on taking up career in hospitality reception, this tutorial is resourceful. For all other enthusiastic readers, this tutorial is a good learning material.
We assume the reader has interest and inclination towards hotel and reception. A passion for excellent service provision and good communication skills are a plus.
- Front Office Management – Introduction
- Front Office Management – Terminology
- Front Office Management – Structure
- Ranks and Responsibilities
- Front Office Management – Reservation
- Front Office Management – Accounting
- Front Office Management – Communication
- Front Office Management – Night Audit
- Front Office Management – SOPs
- Information System
- Guest Registration
- Duration : 4 week
- Enrolled : 2212
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self